Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First day at the office

Today was my first day at the office.

I met up with J at 10 a.m. and then we resolved all my administrative needs. It was nice to see how smootly these things can work in a smaller organisation.

Next me, J and M met up at Salongen and had a long and thoroguh discussion about my upcoming work but more about this in the next post. This was quite productive and we decided to make this a repeating thing and hereafter we will have a weekly meeting on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. where we will talk about the projects progress. In the end O joined in on our meeting.

After the meeting there was time for lunch.

After lunch there was a little free time and I started working on the Gantt chart that will be needed in the project specification.

At 1 p.m. I got the chance to meet most of the UserWare lab since they held there weekly meeting. They have a lot going on and most of them are only working part time at SICS.

Then I got back to work some more on the Gantt chart and also to create this blog.

It's fun to have started working and to see that some things are getting clearer. Overall a nice day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment